come inside us

English leisure of the 50s by Bert Hardy

I know that everybody knows this iconic, english photographer but his works are so inspiring, I can admire them constantly, especially during the summer. I mean his pictures, treating about spare time, because Hardy took many great photos pictured war, military conflicts or poverty. However today I want to focus on a bright side of humanity.

In spite, I'm living in England about 60,70 years later I have a feeling that english way of life/being hasn't changed significantly and I love it. I am always under impression how people can turn crowdy and loudly city center into 'english rivera'.  I like when they behave as they want, show their feelings ignoring the rest of the world. They are a little cheeky but I like it. 




















source Pinterest and Getty Images

Brak komentarzy

Prześlij komentarz